PROJECT FRONT PAGE , PROJECT FRONT CERTIFICATE ,ACKNOWLEGEMNT ETC

PROJECT FRONT PAGE, PROJECT FRONT CERTIFICATE, ACKNOWLEDGEMENT ETC




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                      YOUR  PROJECT  TITLED HERE


A

 PROJECT REPORT

Submitted in partial fulfilment of the
Requirements for the award of the degree of

A.M.I.E
in
                                                 Your BRANCH NAME

   Submitted
                                                                 By

 YOUR NAME
 MEMBERSHIP NO


Under the esteemed guidance of
PROJECT GUIDE NAME
 MEMBERSHIP NO





The Institution of Engineers (India)
AN ISO 9001: 2008 CERTIFIED ORGANISATION

(ESTABLISHED 1920, INCORPORATED BY ROYAL CHARTER 1935)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROJECT FRONT CERTIFICATE ,ACKNOWLEGEMNT 
CERTIFICATE OF ORIGINALITY


This is to certify that the project report entitled “YOUR PROJECT TITLE”
submiiited to institution of engineers (India) in partial fulfillment of the  Requirement for the
award of associate member of institution of engineers  (AMIE) is original Work carried out by
YOUR NAME WITH MEMERSHIP NO) under my guidance . the  matter embodied  in this
project is genuine work done by the student and has not been submiited  to any
university/institute for the fulfillment of the requirementof any course of study
.



YOUR NAME                                                              PROJECT GUIDE NAME
MEMBERSHIP NO                                                          MEMBERSHIP NO
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



CANDIDATE  DECLARATION CERTIFICATE
I hereby declare that project work entitled YOUR PROJECT TITLE HERE the project work is an authentic work carried out by me under the guidance of PROJECT GUIDE NAME  in partial fulfillment for the degree of AMIE and completion of section B examinations .this project has not been submitted by me or Anybody / anywhere else.




Place:                                                                                                                     YOURS NAME
Dated:                                                                                                                       MEMBERSHIP NO


 COUNTERSIGNED  BY
 PROJECT GUIDE NAME WITH MEMBERSHIP NO

 Date:            
========================================================================





ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

            Here, I found this golden chance to acknowledge all those people who have blessed, encouraged and supported me technically and morally through all the phases of the project. I take this opportunity to express my profound sense of gratitude. I thank all Almighty God for giving me this opportunity to express gratitude to all those who helped in the successful completion of the project.
       First of all, I pay my gratitude to PROJECT GUIDE NAME for their sincere cooperation and sparing time to answer questionnaires with their selfless efforts and cooperation because of which I have been able to complete this project.
           Also I express my gratitude to my parents , family and friends for their love and affection , which is always available to me in plenty during course of this work and encouraged me to work harder and harder in meeting my goals


    

 YOURS NAME
                                                                                                                        MEMBERSHIP NO
===========================================================


















*****NOTE: PLZ DO CHANGES THATS MARKS IN RED HERE **********



















#ErRajivAmie

No comments

Powered by Blogger.